What is Co-Packing?
If you are looking for a reliable and cost-effective way to package your food products, you may want to consider outsourcing your food packing needs.
What is a Co-Packer?
Co-packing, also known as contract packing, refers to a business arrangement whereby a company hires a third party, known as a co-packer, to package their products on their behalf. This can include services such as labelling, date coding, sleeving and product assembly.
Benefits of Outsourcing Contract Packing
Outsourcing your food packing needs to a co-packer can offer you many benefits, such as:
– Saving time & money: By outsourcing your food packing needs, you can avoid the expense of setting up your own food packing facility, equipment, and staff.
– Increasing efficiency & quality: A co-packer can provide you with high-quality food packing services that meet your specifications and standards. They can also offer you flexible and scalable solutions that can adapt to your changing needs and demands.
– In-house equipment & expertise A co-packer can offer you access to their expertise and technology in food packing and can also use the latest technology and equipment to ensure the safety, freshness, and shelf-life of your products.
Contract Packing Solutions at Magnavale
As a leading provider of temperature-controlled storage solutions, we understand the needs of our partners. At Magnavale, we have extensive experience providing a range of contract packing services for some of the largest food manufacturers and retailers in the UK and Europe.
Our co-packing areas, situated within our temperature-controlled facilities, are designed to fulfil a diverse range of packing services, including:
- Sealed Packing,
- Exposed Packing,
- Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) Packing,
- Sleeving/C-Wrap Application,
- Labelling & Over Labelling.
If you are interested in our contract packing services, please make an enquiry. We would love to hear from you and discuss how we can help you with your cold chain needs.
More on Contract Packing
We are pleased to announce we have invested in new contract packing lines at our Easton cold storage facility. Allowing for a huge...
There are a multitude of reasons why products may need their packaging reworked at various points in the cold supply chain. Whether it be...
At Magnavale we have extensive experience packing products including, but not exhaustive, meat, poultry and bakery products destined for...