News & Articles
Rick Bestwick Announce New Automated Date Coding Line
February 11, 2019
Rick Bestwick can now offer its customers a fully automated date-coding solution, making the process of applying sell-by and use-by dates to products easier, faster, more hygienic and reducing the cost risk posed by variations in the price and availability of labour.
Advantages of the new system;
- Significantly reduced handling, promoting superior hygiene and reducing the chance of human error and damage.
- The fully automated system ensures changes in the labour market won’t affect your price.
- Packaging options can be extremely varied as the new equipment will print effectively on almost any substrate.
- Speed of dispatch is greatly increased as the automated coding line can process stock at a much higher rate than traditional manual handling.
- Print placement and clarity is far superior to traditional methods, achieving a consistent code print on every product.
Andrew Lawrence, Site Director of Rick Bestwick Chesterfield, commented, “We’re very pleased with the new date-coding line, not only are results better for the customer’s product but the staff we’ve been able to redeploy are improving our services in other areas too.”
News & ArticlesRapid Air Up-Tempering Rapid Air Up-Tempering is a method by which food products can be taken frozen to chilled...
News & ArticlesLabelling Food Products Here at Magnavale, we have developed a comprehensive portfolio of added value services to...
News & ArticlesDate Coding Date coding is one of many critical processes within food production. Not only are best before and use-by...